Item Count: 0
For questions on shipping and in-store pick up, please check, Policies under the, Our Store, tab.
- I looked at my credit card account online, and it looks like I was charged twice for the same order. Why is this?
A: You cannot be charged twice for the same order on the website. What you are seeing is the “approved”, which usually disappears within 24 hours, and is not actually a charge.
- I ordered four books but was only charged for three. What happened to the fourth book?
A: The fourth book is out of stock or out of print. You can choose digital options, if available, or click on the Compare Prices link to look for digital, rentla or used copies from other vendors outside of the COCC bookstore.
- If I need to return a book, what can I do?
A: You may return your textbook(s) with a receipt for a full refund through the second week of the term. All books must be in original condition. There are no refunds after the second Friday of each term.
- What happens if I missed returning my books during the 100% refund period?
A: Due to publisher return policies and reorders, after the 2nd week of the term there are no returns accepted on textbooks.
- How do I find the books I need for my classes?
A: You need to have the department, course and section number for each class you are inquiring about. That information is required for both online and in-store purchases.
- I chose to pick up at store. Where do I get my books?
A: You may pick up your course materials with curbside pickup from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday at the back of the Bend bookstore. You may also request your books to be sent to the Redmond campus for pick up, Redmond Technology Education Center, from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Those orders are delivered to Redmond Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They arrive around noon on those days. You must bring photo identification with you.The pick up options are no available when the college is closed.
- I just placed my order. When will it be ready?
A: Order fulfillment time varies depending on availability of texts and quantity of orders. Orders are only filled Monday through Friday. You will receive a second confirmation e-mail when your order is ready. Redmond orders are sent from the Bend location to Redmond campus arriving after 11:30 on those days. If you chose to pick up at a store, please wait 24 business hours before picking up your books. Orders are not filled on weekends.
- How long will you hold my books at the store?
A: Books are held through for one month each term.
- How do I cancel some or all of the books on my order?
A: You cannot cancel an online order once it is placed. You must email [email protected] to request a cancellation of an online order. Please include your order number when requesting a refund on your order.